Last Update: 30 March 2023
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
By using our services, you agree not to use the Site to:
- Post or transmit any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content transmitted through the Site;
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- Stalk or otherwise harass another user of the Site;
- Collect or store personal data about other users without their express permission; or
- Use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
TERMINATION AND ACCESS RESTRICTION
CLASS ACTION WAIVER
You and Uptools agree that any proceedings to resolve or litigate any dispute arising hereunder will be conducted solely on an individual basis, and that neither party will seek to have any dispute heard as a class action, a representative action, a collective action, a private attorney-general action, or in any proceeding in which you or Uptools acts or proposes to act in a representative capacity. You and Uptools further agree that no proceeding will be joined, consolidated, or combined with another proceeding without the prior written consent of all parties to any such proceeding.